1. Geographical mapping of insect and pest control, taking into
consideration weather and environmental conditions, and the work
of an integrated database and sustainable pest control programs.
2. Monitoring, testing and exploring pests harmful to public health,
with an indication of the target infected areas and set plans for
control programs and treatments required.
3. Focus on pest control operations in existing and potential breeding
sites using engineering, biological, genetic, and chemical using IPM
methods for environment and safety.
4. Develop plans and programs to meet emergency needs for annual
and seasonal breeding sites of target pests.
5. Monitoring and evaluating the work and procedures of pest control
and preparing the necessary reports and their analysis.
6. Coordination, cooperation and exchange of information and
recommendations with all relevant parties belongs to the
environmental sanitation, health and safety of the environment and
partnership with them as needed.
7. Encouraging and funding scientific research on methods of pest
control and the optimum use of pest control materials and their
efficiency and appropriate methods to control pests with
sustainability. Also proposed laws and legislation that help in the
success of projects of environmental sanitation.